[Ryedale] Problems with Ocelot after distribution upgrade

Dave Harding dave at hulllug.org
Thu Oct 20 10:32:13 UTC 2011

I've had problems as well, it seems that my machine doesn't like the most
recent (and last 2 or 3) Linux kernals.

I've resolved my problem by loading Crunchbang Linux (the version built on
the 9.04 build) which has sorted out my issues.

To possibly help with the login issue, I've had a problem like this in the
past, and seem to remember that to get around it, I created a new profile,
and deleted the original one.

However I can't remember how I was able to create a new admin profile from
the guest profile

...This isn't much help is it :/

Dave