[Ryedale] Sound muting in Pangolin.

ALEX ARMANI alex.armani at live.co.uk
Mon Apr 30 10:14:50 UTC 2012

Sound muting in Pangolin.
Hi all. I've just upgraded my 64 bit Ubuntu Studio (Oneiric) to Pangolin using the distribution upgrade option (I run the Gnome Classic gui) and it works fine on my laptop with the internal speaker, but when you plug in the amp to the line out or headphones there is no sound. I thought it was the socket at first but it works on Windows 7 so it must be a bug. Also the sound preferences icon on the top bar next to the clock has vanished. Any help appreciated.
TIA from Alex.
PS Is it the LUG meeting tonight? Last Monday of every month right?-- Alex Armani - IT Consultant / Digital Musician +44 775 459 5449 - MYspace.com/Alex.Armani www.facebook.com/Alex.Armani.01.UK