[Ryedale] Lovely to meet you all; we'd just got back from Amsterdam.

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Tue Feb 28 09:41:34 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 03:50:58AM GMT, ALEX ARMANI wrote:

> You could probably tell. Had a very pleasant evening; must do it
> again.I still think Linux for Mums could make it 10am while 2pm daily
> with creshe it skills taught from beginner to advanced.Linux for Mums!
> Zulubuntu 12.o4 LTS The Psychotic Piranah

Sorry I didn't make it guys.  Well done to Alex for making your first
LUG meet I hope you enjoyed it.

Anyone care to write a brief summary of the evening to put on the LUG
site please?

That's two meets in a row I've missed now, I will try harder for March.

Alistair Girling

Home-page:                      <http://al.sdf-eu.org>