[Ryedale] Hit all my New Years resolutions so far / Unity

ALEX ARMANI alex.armani at live.co.uk
Mon Jan 23 15:19:20 UTC 2012

Successfully converted, sorry make that enlightened, a PC user to Linux!
Linux Ubuntu 11.1o thatis. My first convert!
Personally I run my own distributionZulubuntu 12.o4 LTS RC
64 bit GNOME 3.2.1 Classic Desktop.Real Time Kernel 3.11for workgroups. ;) {tee he pee my little joke there. 3.11 for workgroups}Next wheel be asking for settings.ini and the blue screen of death bach for when The Linux never crashes? ;)
From: Alex & Gennifer and Kharlotte.--
 Alex Armani - IT Consultant / Digital Musician
+44 775 459 5449 - MYspace.com/Alex.Armani