[Ryedale] (no subject)

ALEX ARMANI alex.armani at live.co.uk
Mon Apr 1 21:03:58 UTC 2013

When is the next lug?
I will do a lecture on Ubuntu for you if you like aka Linux for Mums. Live next door to the valley.. real time kernel for zero latency audio & video gnome 3.6Ubuntu Studio 64 bit 12.1o aka  ZULUBUNTU 4:2o \When is the next lug? need somebody to install the ati drivers for me on me laptop/.
What is the cli  shell command to install the ati propriety drivers please?--  Alex Armani - IT Consultant / Digital Musician+44 7 972 641 526 - www.MYspace.com/Alex.Armani www.facebook.com/Alex.Armani.01.UK