[Ryedale] #Cuddled up on the sofa with me Julie watching The Social Network for the first time!

ALEX ARMANI alex.armani at live.co.uk
Tue Mar 19 01:19:56 UTC 2013

#Cuddled up on the sofa with me Julie watching The Social Network for the first time! Finally bought a dvd player! Know matter what I do, I just cannot get my computer to play dvds. My fault I guess! I installed that Android on my laptop, just for a laugh. You know, messing about, ducking around, having a laugh, PLAYING! and wiped Windows 7 by mistake! Ops! Yeah Jellybean 4.1 rocks...... Especially on ya lap top, but why oh why will it knot play dvds?
Yeah have had this dvd for about two years, rented it off that lovefilm company when it came out and they sent me a load of films for free. Only did it to get some rewards on mafiawars. Yeah, lost it, thought somebody had knicked it, paid them £1o and found it the other day! Nice won........................
aha tia from Alex.--  Alex Armani - +447972641526IT Consultant / Digital Musician www.myspace.com/alex.armani