[Ryedale] Need a util to delete duplicate files.

ALEX ARMANI alex.armani at live.co.uk
Sat May 25 05:32:33 UTC 2013

Need a util to delete duplicate files.
Hi folks, I'm looking for a tool to manage my music folider, specifically, my windows music folder.What I do, is mount my windows partition, and use c:/users/alex/my music as my music folder in Linux,rather than have 1o gigs of mp3s duplicated on my Linux partition if that makes sense? The problem, isthat I have copied other peoples complete music folders using a memory stick, and have ended up withmany mp3's duplicated, and many empty folders which have the name of albums but containg no mp3s.
What I'd like, is a one click solution, that will sort it all out. Does anybody know of such a util?Either Linux, or Windows software is fine.
Tia, from Alex. --  Alex Armani - Digital Musician www.myspace.com/Alex.Armani