[Ryedale] Am doing the Sash Sleepout in York Friday night

ALEX ARMANI alex.armani at live.co.uk
Wed Mar 25 02:05:49 UTC 2015

Am doing the Sash Sleepout in York Friday night
Howdy folks, sorry, it's a spam.
Am doing the Sash Sleepout in York Friday night, (have done the Scarborough one already), raising money for the homeless, so will be in York on Sat. It'd be nice to meet you all, and I really do need to buy Mike a drink or seven, for all the help he has given me with my Chromebook.You can sponsor me at: My page: http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/team/armani

http://www.sash-uk.org.uk/how-can-i-help/events/york-sleepout/

--  Alex at Armani.PM, IT Consultant / Digital Musician.+44 7 972 641 526 - Www.Armani.PM www.facebook.com/Alex.Armani.01.UK