[SC.LUG] Damn!

Martyn Kinder sc at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Dec 5 21:29:01 2002

It would be an interesting club contest - get the oldest ratiest hardware
you can find and build the best distro that is actually useable

I already have mine -  a 13 year old Toshiba portable PC - 200MB disk (very
big in those days) 12MB Ram (wow) and of course a 386SX/16 processor.. and a
dinky orange plasma screen...

It would also be a very interesting learning curve for many of us....

/\/\artyn

PS - please can we get away from weekend meets - I would have *loved* to
have attended the JB talk, but unfortunately due to family commitments
weekends are out.. (no pun intended!)