[Sc] Re: Jodrell and Linux

Robert sc at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Nov 7 20:48:01 2002

On Tue, 22 Oct 2002, spyro@f2s.com wrote:

> On Tue, 22 Oct 2002 18:15:05 +0100
> Robert <robert@chezmarshall.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>=20
>> I'm afraid its all change again(!!), something has come up for him o=
>> the 16th and he wants to do the 23rd instead.
>=20
> doh!
>=20
> I hope this is the last alteration...
>=20

Giving this a further kick(!) - we'll go with the de Trafford Arms in
Alderley Edge on the 23rd, start at 8pm though I intend to be there at =
7:30

The pub is at the foot of the hill descending into Alderley on the A34 =
on
the right, the car park is behind it. I'll post further directions near=
er
the time!

At the moment - not being sure of numbers - we'll go for a public room =
-
lots of alcoves where we can be a little isolated. They have  afunction=

room upstairs that is free that evening - but that's =A315 an hour, I'd=

offer to pay for an hour of that _if_ I knew we were getting reasonable=

numbers=20

So at the moment it's Ian, Richard, myself and the guest speaker (Antho=
ny
Holloway) and possibly a colleague of mine from the USA if they're bore=
that evening(!), anyone else wish to emerge from the woodwork and
commit themselves?

Robert
--=20
To get something done, a committee should consist of three
people, two of whom are absent.
-- (Anonymous)