[Sc] ManLUG meetings for November 2002 through January 2003.

Robert sc at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Nov 7 21:34:00 2002

On Thu, 7 Nov 2002, spyro@f2s.com wrote:

> On Thu, 7 Nov 2002 18:01:09 +0000
> Dr A V Le Blanc <LeBlanc@mcc.ac.uk> wrote:
>

>> 16 November 2002, 14:00, usual place.  (For more information, see
>> our web site: http://www.manlug.man.ac.uk, under 'How to find us'.)
>> Reminder: Please bring a 'photo ID' to show the porters if you are
>> asked.
>>
>>      Debugging C on Linux
>>      Dave Gilbert
>
> Dave A Gilbert?
>
> If so, I'd like to go to this.
>
> Is anyone going who happens to be able to pick me up from northwich?

I'll be going (I hope!) by train from Macc - or are they going to be on
strike yet again? - can you get to us?

> whats the photo id business?

The meeting takes place in the Univ Manchester Computing Centre and so the
security folk want some evedence of who's going in and out
Do you have a passport? bus pass, ancient student card?

Robert