[Sc] Hi.

Martin Linklater sc at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Oct 5 10:52:00 2002

On Saturday, Oct 5, 2002, at 08:33 Europe/London, Robert wrote:

> Maybe we should have a boasting^H*8technical survey of what we run?

Titanium Powerbook G4 (OSX), and a few crappy networked PCs for messing
around with Linux. About a dozen games consoles and my old Amiga 500
for hard-core number munching. Oh, and an 802.11b point.

> Hang on and we might even have a meeting!

<silence>

Hey, that would be strange ... a meeting ... hmmmmm

- Link

---
"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds
discuss people." - Admiral Hyman G. Rickover (1900-1986)