Location [was Re: [Sc] computer bits and _Jodrell meet_]

Richard Smedley sc at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Oct 8 14:56:00 2002

Ian Molton wrote:

> On Tue, 8 Oct 2002 13:09:36 +0100
> "Robert Marshall" <robert@chezmarshall.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>

> > The meeting will be in the evening , he said he could do the 31st or
> > any Thursday in November, should I sound him out on other days?
>
> I'll need a lift as I have no car...

Probably a good idea to say from where?

Nr Jodrell Bank is a good idea for this meeting,
Robert, but it might be worth finding out where
members are located - I've far less of an idea
than a couple of years ago.

My Location:
Bradwall (between Holmes Chapel, Middlewich and
Sandbach).
[except from Monday to Friday, when I work in
Somerset]

Richard Smedley
Production Editor, Linux Format

Join us at LinuxExpo UK - 9-10 October 2002 - Olympia2,
   London - http://www.linuxexpouk.co.uk