Location [was Re: [Sc] computer bits and _Jodrell meet_]

Robert sc at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Oct 15 22:54:01 2002

On Tue, 08 Oct 2002, richard.smedley@futurenet.co.uk wrote:

> Ian Molton wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, 8 Oct 2002 13:09:36 +0100
>> "Robert Marshall" <robert@chezmarshall.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>>

>> > The meeting will be in the evening , he said he could do the 31st or
>> > any Thursday in November, should I sound him out on other days?
>>
>> I'll need a lift as I have no car...
>

> Probably a good idea to say from where?
>
> Nr Jodrell Bank is a good idea for this meeting,
> Robert, but it might be worth finding out where
> members are located - I've far less of an idea
> than a couple of years ago.

Well as the only people who expressed a preference wanted a Saturday night
unless anyone objects - quickly!! - I'll get in touch with the speaker
tomorrow and ask if he can do any of the central Saturdays in November..

Anyone want to recommend a pub in the Chelford/Knutsford/Jodrell area where
we can have a moderately private side-room?

Robert