[Sc] Re: Jodrell and Linux

Robert sc at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Oct 22 18:26:01 2002

On Sat, 19 Oct 2002, martyn@g0czd.clara.net wrote:

> Jodrell Bank,
>

> I assume 16th November - if you need a pub, the Hawk in Haslington has
> got an upstairs function room which is big enough for 30 people and it
> will probably be free coz I know the landlord ;-)

I'm afraid its all change again(!!), something has come up for him on the
16th and he wants to do the 23rd instead.

Richard can make this (I think), its a little further away from my work
deadline so I'm happier, so I've said ok - if he can't make the date and
we want to hear him we - have to accomodate his diary!!

I'm hoping to look at the (de)Trafford Arms in Alderley Edge...

Robert Marshall