[SC.LUG] [LINUX BOOK] Special offer to LUG members!

Ian Molton sc at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Apr 10 01:51:00 2003

Hi.

If you didnt filter this as spam, I have a one-time special offer
available to LUG members.

Have you ever wanted to build your own distro from scratch?

I can offer LUG members a special price of 10ukp (no CD) or 11ukp (with
CD) including UK delivery, on the fantastic Linux From Scratch book,
which contains everything you need to build a fully self sufficient
Linux installation.

you can see the project online at http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/

If you want, I am willing to bring the books to the next LUG meeting so
you can save on postage and get your copy for the (stonking) price of
8.50 (no CD) or 9.50 (with CD).

Im ordering the books in 5 days time, so send me an email to confirm
your order straight away if you want a copy. please put
[LFSBOOK-CONFIRM] in the header, and state in the body wether you want a
CD or not.

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are tasty and good with
ketchup.