[SC.LUG] meetings

Robert Marshall sc at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Apr 16 16:03:01 2003

On 17 Mar 2003, Richard Smedley wrote:

> On Sat, 2003-03-08 at 21:01, robert wrote:
>> On 06 Mar 2003, richard.smedley@livepublishing.co.uk wrote:
>>

>> > Next meeting will be a couple of weeks after Easter.
>> > If you can kick off discussion/demonstration on
>> > one of the following topics, or have another topic
>> > to suggest, please add it to my short list
>> > below:
>
> [snip]
>
>> and as for emacs...
> [snipping far more Emacs than is healthy]
>
> Thanks Robert,
>
> Can we go for that one?
> I'll bring a laptop with a vanilla GNU Emacs install
> along to demonstrate on, as well.
>
> 30th April?

Not sure whether my email of the weekend got through to Richard...
or maybe he's on holiday. But as the proposed date is now close, I
thought I'd better flag this up publically!

The software I'm working on in my real job is now due to be released at
the end of this month so what with that and the illness of a parent, I'd
rather not be committed to that date.

Are there generally any issues with it being the 7 or 14th May - assuming
that a wednesday is 'the' day? Either that or go ahead on the 30th and
scratch my contribution.

Robert