[SC.LUG] ISPs

Jonathan Dwerryhouse sc at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Aug 8 14:25:00 2003

Hi guys,

What exactly is meant by an ISP that can support Linux dial-up accounts? Is
it that most ISP's call centres won't talk people through setting up an
account?  Quite happily, C2 can provide dial-up services.

You're welcome to as many 0845 accounts at no charge, but we do static IP
accounts and dedicated port ISDN.

Jonathan Dwerryhouse
Senior Account Manager
C2 Internet Ltd