[SC.LUG] ISPs

Matthew Tolley sc at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Aug 10 22:38:03 2003

Martyn,

Many thanks. Good to know I can also recommend my preferred ISP to Linux
users and still offer them 1p per minute anytime access with an ISP which,
like Clara, wins awards for reliability and speed. If they ever let me down
I'll keep C2 and Clara in mind.

Many thanks again guys,

Matthew Tolley

Dragons Slain,