[SC.LUG] New to list: Introduction and Questions

Matthew Tolley sc at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Aug 12 21:44:00 2003

Personally, I take a liquid mineral formula which contains 11 micrograms per
day of colloidal lithium, and another 60 essential minerals. I've taken it
every day for 4 years and I'm doing fine. :)

I've never, in all that time, encountered anyone whose mental and physical
symptoms didn't improve as a result of detoxification, dietary changes and
supplementation. I'm talking about reversal of so-called 'progressive'
diseases. The big ones. Doctors usually get very upset when I help their
patients, especially in cases where the doctor gave the patient a terminal
prognosis and then has to withdraw it!! There's a lot of stuff the NHS and
the government doesn't want you to know.

I find it a remarkable coincidence (or it it?) that in the last 50 years a
whole dictionary full of new illnesses have cropped up which didn't exist
before, while at the same time the nutritional content of foods has halved
every 15 years or so and tens of thousands of synthetic chemicals have
become part of the food chain causing all sorts of proven, and quite a few
unproven, consequences. Spooky, isn't it?

Anyway, as you rightly pointed out, let's get back to talking linux!!
Alternatively, email me privately if you want to carry on the conflab.

Bye for now,

Matthew
matthew@matthewtolley.com