[SC.LUG] RE: jon.d@c2internet.net - Email found in subject - RE: [SC.LUG] ISPs

Jonathan Dwerryhouse sc at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Aug 13 14:49:01 2003

Hi...

www.c2internet.net.
There are simply too many DSL services now to iterate all of the prices
here- we have a number of wholesale channels that we do DSL through, =
which
enables us to have a good coverage.  During 2003, we've also been one =
of the
honored few ISPs on the BT SDSL trials, which have proven very =
successful. =20

customers who are interested in the quality of service.  I'm always =
amazed
by people in the IT and communications industry that attempt to save as =
much
money as possible, but when a problem does occur they're all too =
willing to
complain about the failure of service, inefficiency or lack of =
competent
technical support.  What do they expect from a 2Mb DSL services at =
=A319.99
per month?

C2 have spent put considerable investment into a resilient and reliable
network.  Again, it does seem quite amazing that some network providers =
like
BT Openworld/Retail still rely on one point of failure in an Internet
Exchange- how can a client that requires a mission critical connection =
rely
on this?

Kind Regards

Jonathan Dwerryhouse