[SC.LUG] RE: jon.d@c2internet.net - Email found in subject - Re: [SC.LUG] ISPs

Jonathan Dwerryhouse sc at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Aug 13 17:33:01 2003

I'll echo Andy's remarks.  Another point that we're vigilant is in providing
real transit- I see very little point in taking the attitude of other ISPs.
Some who provide connections of whatever speed will contend the connection
on their network on the assumption that a user will probably not use the
full capacity they're paying for.  All of our clients are business
customers- this exercise would be pointless and insulting to them.

Jonathan Dwerryhouse
Senior Account Manager
C2 Internet Ltd
Alvaston House