[SC.LUG] ISPs

sc@mailman.lug.org.uk sc at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Aug 14 15:13:01 2003

Hi,

About average. We frequently use Zen about the same price
and very good service quality. I use it at home and have done
for a year - if it's contended I've never noticed. And tech support
is good too. We've over 30 customers on Zen pipes and never
had cause for complaint.

We don't use C2, but I know people who do and they have a good
reputation.

Andy Roffe

iTS-LiNUX Ltd
154 Mill St.
Crewe
Cheshire
CW2 7AX

TEL: +44 1270 213829
FAX: +44 1270 213926

aroffe@its-linux.co.uk
www.its-linux.co.uk

individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any
attachments) are confidential and may contain privileged information.

If you are not an intended recipient you must not use, disclose,
disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you receive this email in
error, please delete and destroy the message and notify the sender by
reply email.