[SC.LUG] America

Richard Pineger sc at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Aug 18 10:16:00 2003

I think there is a name for 'IT', that uneasy feeling every time you look at
the news... may I suggest:
- neo-liberalism? or liberal fundamentalism as it has been called
- Project for the New American Century (PNAC)?
- Religious fundamentalism? (Christian not necessarily Muslim)

Personally, and I expect this echoes with the Linux community, I don't like
the current global patent system. It stifles innovation.

Richard (with a very shakey link to linux)