[SC.LUG] America

Matthew Tolley sc at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Aug 21 10:18:01 2003

I can see much more easily why the patents system might need radical
overhaul, as opposed to abolition - this line of thinking is making sense to
me now.

No I don't have Aspergers! I told you, I make sure I get plenty of Chromium,
Vanadium and Lithium in my diet. Those of you guys who are growing your own
food, you need to introduce these minerals to the soil or they won't be in
the food you're growing. VERY IMPORTANT. It's a sad reflection on the state
of our soils today, but farmers have to feed cows with calcium-enriched feed
or there won't be any calcium in their milk. If they just ate grass there
wouldn't be enough calcium to grow baby calves because of what mankind has
done to the soil.

So GET THOSE MINERALS!!

Matthew