[SC.LUG] New member.... hello

Richard Smedley sc at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Aug 21 15:16:03 2003

On Thu, 2003-08-21 at 13:05, aroffe@its-linux.co.uk wrote:

> I don't think the SCLUG is ageist ? As long as you've taking your
> minerals....

I think we're going to have to start a separate
nutrition/organic horticulture list =oP

> This lad sounds sensible... don't mess his head up Richard :-)

Hey, I don't do it deliberately, my conversation
just seems to have a strange affect on people ;-)

btw Andy, all that HTML from Lotus Notes leaves
your messages in the list's SPAM filter. Why not
be a real man and telnet to port 25 the mailserver
and type in your message there?  8-P

Richard Smedley
Production Editor, LinuxUser & Developer

http://www.linuxuser.co.uk/
The GNU/Linux magazine for IT decision makers

     ``In Paris they simply stared when I spoke to them in French;
       I never did succeed in making those idiots understand their
       language.''                       Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)

This email message may contain privileged or confidential information. The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of action in reliance on the contents of this electronic information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify postmaster@livepublishing.co.uk immediately via reply email. Any personal content in this email is that of the individual author and should not be interpreted as being endorsed by the company in whole or in part. Whilst care is taken, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that this email is free from virus infection, and no responsibility is accepted by Live Publishing Group for any disruption, loss or damage arising from its receipt or use.