[SC.LUG] Re:Merlin

Jason Lucas jason at industrialarchaeology.co.uk
Mon Dec 1 21:48:58 GMT 2003

Yup, both Debbie & I enjoyed the evening - we'll have to try and get
another meeting in this side of xmas. I'm getting a new (faster) CD-RW
drive in this week, so if anyone wants particular distros copying then
let me know (Knoppix, RH9, Slackware, IPCOP etc.) & I'll bring them
along to the next meeting.

BTW- Didn't get the job at Quarry Bank Mill :(

Jason.