[SC.LUG] [Fwd: [lugmaster] Linux Ham headcount]

Jason Lucas jason at industrialarchaeology.co.uk
Sun Dec 7 06:04:55 GMT 2003

No, you are not anoraks (well, may be a bit for the ham radio! - I'm
sure we've all got our own peccadilloes). Linux is being taken very
seriously by industries, governments and educational establishments
around the world. Not to mention Professional Information Technologists,
Horticulturists, Archaeologists, Graphic Designers, Teachers and
Students (among others at our last meeting)

Jason Lucas