[SC.LUG] speakers [was Re: Merry Christmas]

Jason Lucas jason at industrialarchaeology.co.uk
Sat Dec 27 06:08:01 GMT 2003

Richard,

Do you have any particular subjects in mind? (assuming that we already
read /., El Reg, The Inquirer,GrokLaw etc. etc)

I know! - how about boolean algebra for beginners followed by Karnaugh
mapping for the lost electrical engineer - followed by the Simple
Perceptron for the socially challenged and,of course, LAMP for the
unenlightened!

</.>laugh - it's funny</.>

Jason.

Seriously though - Have we a date and location sorted for the next
meeting?