[SC.LUG] welcome

Rodney Riley sc at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Feb 6 15:30:00 2003

Dear All

I guess its time to introduce myself. I am a 23-year-old business management
masters student at the Crewe campus of the Manchester Metropolitan
University where I have been for the past five years (firstly doing a Ba and
then a pgdip.) I live in Lymm but have chosen to join the south Cheshire
group because of its proximity to university. I have always had an interest
in computers but only really became involved after purchasing a PC to help
with my studies. Since then I have got into the whole thing and have built a
number of machines and created several websites to help me earn money to
support my education. I started running Linux (mandrake 9.0) at the
beginning of this year and I still have much to learn.

Away from computers I enjoy a number of other things. I am a keen traveller
and over the past 18 months I have been to Turkey, France, Spain, Morocco
and Gibraltar. I enjoy mountain biking and have an interest in anything with
four wheels and an engine.

I look forward to hearing details of meetings etc soon.

Regards

Rodney

http://messenger.msn.co.uk