[SC.LUG] 2K3 plans

David Holden sc at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jan 6 09:55:00 2003

Happy new year,

 my resolution is to continue mailing software vendors asking why there
apps are running on linux yet, telling them they will miss the boat!. I
suggest we all do this even if it looks unlikely (photoshop).

   Cheers,

           Dave.

--
Dr. David Holden. (Systems Developer)
check-out : crystallography journals online <http://journals.iucr.org>

Thanks in advance:-
See: <http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html>

Personal Links:-
Recommended reading : http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/dbnationtp/
UK Privacy (R.I.P)  : http://www.stand.org.uk/commentary.php3
Public GPG key available on request.

-- 99% of politicians give the rest a bad name --