[SC.LUG] SCS Ltd

Richard Smedley sc at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Jan 28 17:22:02 2003

This was held up, as I didn;t have a chance to
check for non-member submissions last week...
(I also seem to have let Owen's old post through
as a duplicate :-/   )

- Richard

On Tue, 2003-01-21 at 15:34, Mike Jeffery wrote:
> 21.01.2003
> SCS Ltd are currently looking for a company to install and support a
> server to run the Linux operating system.
> If you know of any companies in the Cheshire area who can under take
> this work please contact me on the following number.
> Mike Jeffery
> SCS Ltd
>

> Regards
>
> Mike Jeffery
> Office 0044 (1)925 859100
> Fax    0044 (1)925 859125
> DDI    0044 (1)925 859101
> mjeffery@scs.tv
> www.scs.tv
>
> #*************************************************
> This message is intended solely for the use of the individual
> or organisation to whom it is addressed. It may contain
> privileged or confidential information.  If you have received
> this message in error, please notify the originator immediately.
> If you are not the intended recipient, you should not use,
> copy, alter, or disclose the contents of this message.  All
> information or opinions expressed in this message and/or
> any attachments are those of the author and are not
> necessarily those of Satellite Communication Services Ltd (SCS),
> including its contractors and affiliates.  Satellite Communication
> Services
> Ltd (SCS), including its contractors and affiliates accepts no
> responsibility
> for loss or damage arising from its use, including damage from virus.

This email message may contain privileged or confidential information. The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of action in reliance on the contents of this electronic information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify postmaster@livepublishing.co.uk immediately via reply email. Any personal content in this email is that of the individual author and should not be interpreted as being endorsed by the company in whole or in part. Whilst care is taken, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that this email is free from virus infection, and no responsibility is accepted by Live Publishing Group for any disruption, loss or damage arising from its receipt or use.