[SC.LUG] New Member

Ian Molton sc at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Jul 25 00:51:00 2003

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 22:50:35 +0100 (BST)
"Seth Kneller" <seth@autismisanotherworld.com> wrote:

> Ah, I see I am forever to be known as "He who carries things"! ;-)

Except my A410. only I get to carry that ;-)

Oh by the way...

if anyone is into emulation and wants to see more of RISC OS or my arm26linux...

check out arcem - it emulates a 4MB archimedes.

I can supply (legally too!) a RISC OS 3.11 ROM image if you like.

I just got my arm26linux project to be capable of booting from ROM, so you can play with that too.

if anyone is interested in how to build a cross-toolchain and compiling my kernel for arm26/arcem I'd be happy to help.

Thanks go to Dr David A Gilbert for 1) writing arcem and 2) helping with details of how to get a rom image bootable on it.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are tasty and good with ketchup.