[SC.LUG] Qmail

Andy Roffe sc at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Jun 11 13:59:01 2003

Hey Jonathan,

I have a very robust qmail server here which pre-dates smtp auth
(that tells you how long it's been in business!) There is a much
easier way of doing this if you are not married to smtp auth.

This dosen't mean you have a relay just a different auth mechanism.

Couple of questions:
What distro are you tring this on?
How many mail users on the system?

This is not as easy as it sounds due to poor documentation on
the bits that really matter. However, its worth it. I suppose
I could grudgingly share the inside info :-)

Let me know.

cheers
Andy Roffe
iTS-LiNUX Ltd