[SC.LUG] Meeting Tuesday.

Ian Molton sc at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jun 16 16:44:00 2003

On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 06:22:51 +0100
robert <robert@chezmarshall.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

> > Theres a meeting THIS tuesday? where was the reminder?
> >

> Richard sent a reminder to the list on 11th June

Ah. ages ago :)

I think they are manual reminders (richard?)

Is there any way of getting an automatic one say about 1 week ahead?

> > anyone going via northwich this time round?
> >

> I'm not going to be able to leave Macc until 7:15 (car needed for
> son's piano lesson) so I can't do that end, I could give you a lift
> back...

Well, thats one direction sorted - anyone able to do the other one?

Its not my talk this time IIRC - next time, right? (I have quite a bit
to talk about now ;-)

Oh yeah - anyone who cares - check out linux-2.5.71. arm26 is *in the
kernel* !

yay!

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are tasty and good with
ketchup.