[SC.LUG] updating php

Nev sc at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Jun 25 18:14:00 2003

hiya

sorry its been i while since i replyed... but what with moving house n
all... plus the fact that my parents have moved in too!! ( i thought it was
supposed to be the other way around!? )

my main site has always been up.. well since i had the raq.. its nothing
special.. and not a fair representation of my abilities... but it gives a
front at least... in an ideal world i'd have a sooper site!! but i'm a
webmaster/designer etc.. so i dont have time to design/build sites!! lmao!

www.digital-thought.net - and all other virtual sites run on php 4.2.3.. yet
the server back-end is still 4.0.6 - so the warranty is still valid :D hehe

i've probably missed a load off this email.. but.. aww well.. when i think
of it/am reminded!! lol

nev