[SC.LUG] Meeting - talk on The GIMP

Robert Marshall sc at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Mar 3 14:14:00 2003

On 03 Mar 2003, Richard Smedley wrote:

> On Mon, 2003-03-03 at 12:37, Robert Marshall wrote:
>

>> Not sure that I can remember either, but I think we were talking
>> about leafleting computer fairs?
>>
> Yes - someone had some thoughts on the best way
> of going about it, that was all - we can talk
> about it on Weds, hope to see you there :-)
>
> btw Rob, can you put a notice about the meeting
> on the website - I don't seem to be carrying
> the admin password in my memory any more ;-)

I'll see if I can remember it when I get home - though ISTR submitting
it and then it being approved by somone else (you?). A busy evening
tonight so it may not happen until after 10pm...

> "Omnis enim res, quad dando non deficit, dum habetur et non datur,
> nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est."

I received some spam today with latin html tags....

Robert
--
Omnia fert aetas, animum quoque. (Time bears all away,
even memory.) -- Publius Vergilius Maro (Virgil), 70-19 BC