jon.d@c2internet.net - Email found in subject - Re: [SC.LUG] Connectivity

Jonathan Dwerryhouse jon.d at c2internet.net
Fri Nov 21 16:37:37 GMT 2003

Hi Mat

Sorry for the delay- you ended up in our over zealous spam box.

Available leased lines on Crewe exchange, monthly prices:

512Mb		£550
1Mb		£650
2Mb		£900

It's obviously not shocking- they're still leased lines and going to be
dear.  However, it's considerably cheaper than tailing back from a PoP at
the distance of somewhere like Warrington/Manchester- which I think are the
next closest.

Kind Regards

Jonathan Dwerryhouse
Senior Account Manager
C2 Internet Ltd
Alvaston House
Alvaston Business Park
Nantwich
Cheshire
CW5 6PF
0845 658 0020
www.c2internet.net

All quotes & services from C2 are bound by our standard terms and conditions
which are available on our website at:

http://www.c2internet.net/legal/main.htm#tandc