[SC.LUG] Hello to you all, from the North.

Richard Smedley richard.smedley at livepublishing.co.uk
Mon Oct 6 09:41:48 BST 2003

On Sun, 2003-10-05 at 22:26, Mike Stuart wrote:

> I'm interested in getting involved if my location is not too far beyond your
> boundaries (Im only 4 Miles from Wilmslow and Poynton!) and I'm more than
> willing to travel south a bit.

Hello Mike,

Welcome to the LUG :-)

We've been meeting near Sandbach, but (as you
will see from the ``map'' mails) we have
members all over - there's certainly some
interest in restarting meetings in the
north of the county.

> The website seems a little out of date,

famously out of date, it always is :->

> so I was not sure if the group was
> still going but as soon as some traffic arrived from the mailing list I
> thought I'd say Hi and introduce myself.

I'm afraid you posted this message from a
different e-mail address from the one
with which you subscribed - so it got
held in a moderator queue.

You can subscribe from more than one address
and opt not to receive list mail to all
of them.

Richard Smedley

http://www.linuxuser.co.uk/
The GNU/Linux magazine for IT decision makers

   ``And lawyers haven't been this popular
     Since Robespierre slaughtered half of France''
                                     -- Joni Mitchell

This email message may contain privileged or confidential information. The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of action in reliance on the contents of this electronic information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify postmaster at livepublishing.co.uk immediately via reply email. Any personal content in this email is that of the individual author and should not be interpreted as being endorsed by the company in whole or in part. Whilst care is taken, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that this email is free from virus infection, and no responsibility is accepted by Live Publishing Group for any disruption, loss or damage arising from its receipt or use.