[Fwd: RE: [SC.LUG] map]

Roger Gibson rcgibson at iee.org
Mon Oct 6 12:35:10 BST 2003

Please add me to the list.  I know I have not been along yet, but will
soon.  I have just got my Linux system running, and will be asking out
for advice over teething problems soon.

Roger Gibson  Bulkeley, near Tarporley (post town is Malpas, but that is
miles away).  Your current venue is fine for me, or somewhere a bit to
the north.