[SC.LUG] SC LUG Logo

Greg Bolshaw greg at linuxtechnologies.co.uk
Fri Oct 10 13:11:10 BST 2003

Richard Smedley wrote:

> On Wed, 2003-10-08 at 20:39, Greg Bolshaw wrote:
>
>>Does anyone have a copy of the SC LUG logo? (think there was one last
>>time I checked!)
>
> The original website used an animated GIF of
> the Linux penguin - is this what you had in mind?

Possibly, although I thought there was more to it than that!

> If you're working on a new logo idea - how about
> incorporating the GNU and the BSD demon?

I'm not artistic. Are there any keen artists among us? Any offers to
design a new logo?

I'm also looking for suggestions for XML/RSS feeds for the site. I'm
currently thinking along the lines of Linux News or Linux Security
Advisories. http://www.syndic8.com has a fairly comprehensive list of these.

Thanks
--
Greg