[SC.LUG] Connectivity

Jonathan Dwerryhouse jon.d at c2internet.net
Tue Oct 21 15:49:35 BST 2003

Hi all

Don't know if any of you would be interested in the area.  We're just
brining up a rather large PoP which intersects Crewe- I know it doesn't
sound like the most glamorous place to have a PoP but with it being the
centre of the railways, loads of Tier 1 fibre passes thorugh.

>From our PoP we have spare capacity on the routers from which we can provide
leased line circuits.  The beauty is for any of you with businesses in the
Crewe area is that the price of the tail circuit is SIGNIFICANTLY reduced if
you are on the same exchange- and the Crewe exchange has quite a mighty
footprint covering the town centre and right out to the business parks.  If
you're not in Crewe but still in South Cheshire this could still be a bloody
good opportunity to get a leased line with a cheap tail circuit going into a
highly resilliant Point of Presence.

Ok, sales pitch over.

Jonathan Dwerryhouse
Senior Account Manager