[SC.LUG] LU&D expo -- conference ticket

Ewan Leith ewan at longwords.org
Sat Apr 3 15:24:20 BST 2004

LPI certainly seems to be the best distro-independant certification, and
it's a damn sight cheaper than the redhat ones, but unfortunately the
offer isn't as good as it looks - it's for exams lpi101 and lpi201, to
get the lpi certification you need to do both lpi101 and lpi102 for the
basic cert, or lpi201 and lpi202 for the intermediate cert.

this means you and i could only do the lpi101 exam there, then have to
go away and pay the full price for lpi102, which costs $100 in the USA,
so i'd guess at £100 in the UK.

still, the redhat certification costs about £500 to do the exam so LPI
is relatively cheap.

Ewan