[SC.LUG] welcome

Tim Littlemore tim at littlemore-email.co.uk
Thu Apr 15 09:52:27 BST 2004

On Thursday 15 Apr 2004 9:38 am, Richard Smedley wrote:
> Welcome to the list to Tim Littlemore (and to
> anyone who joined while I was too busy to scrutinise
> the lug admin mails).

Thank you very much, Richard.

> Feel free to introduce yourself.

Ok then:
I am a 23 year-old System Administrator from Macclesfield. I'm currently
working in Congleton, where I was also born and raised.

I am a bit of a Linux addict and have played about with various distributions
from Mandrake to LFS to Red Hat to Gentoo to Fedora. I've currently settled
on Fedora and I use it both at home and at work. I also have a Mandrake box
that I use as a Firewall/Router at home - it was a long drawn-out affair
getting my USB Alcatel SpeedTouch modem working, but I got there in the end!

Cheers,

Tim