[SC.LUG] welcome

EvilOverlord eviloverlord at kucs.net
Thu Apr 15 11:54:40 BST 2004

Richard Smedley wrote:

> Welcome to the list to Tim Littlemore (and to
> anyone who joined while I was too busy to scrutinise
> the lug admin mails).
>
> Feel free to introduce yourself.
>
> We hold semi regular meetings in both Sandbach and
> Alderley Edge, and we're looking for meeting space in
> Chester.
>
> Some members of the group are planning on building
> a LUG robot, and we're open to any other sort of
> project from promoting Free Software to drinking beer :-)
>
> - Richard

Hi, I joined a couple of weeks ago.

My name is Stephen, I was at the last LUG meeting.  I the system admin
and President of the Keele University Computer Society.  We have lots of
lubberly linux servers.  As well as doing my degree I also do contract
work fixing computers/networks/printers.  I am the project maintainer of
the liveice project (http://liveice.kucs.net) and a tester for the
icecast project (http://www.icecast.org).

I spoke to someone at the last meeting about PDAs, could that person
please mail me as I have a few more questions.

Stephen
KUCS.net