[SC.LUG] [Fwd: [lugmaster] Linux Day]

Richard Smedley richard at sc.lug.org.uk
Thu Apr 15 20:27:15 BST 2004

Subject: [lugmaster] Linux Day
From:    "Simon Heywood" <simon at triv.org.uk>
Date:    Thu, April 15, 2004 4:15 pm
To:      lugmaster at mailman.lug.org.uk
another install day type event (although with the emphasis more on
advocacy, showing off features, and expert advice than installation) then
please subscribe to the list and help get things going.

The current plan (for the Thames LUG at least) is to aim for
mid-October, giving us enough time to plan things, and hopefully capture
university audiences near the start of the academic year.

Regards,
Simon