[SC.LUG]? Re:? Macc.? Meetings.

SWFarrington swfarrington at beeb.net
Sat Apr 17 12:31:26 BST 2004

>Message: 2
>Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 13:54:19 +0100 (BST)
>From: "Damian Parker" <damian at damosoft.co.uk>
>Subject: Re: [SC.LUG]? Scanner
>To: South? Cheshire? GNU/Linux? Users? 	<sc at mailman.lug.org.uk>
>

>It was my Dad :)  I've forwarded him the email Simeon :)

Aha - thanks Damian!

Message: 4
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 15:29:37 +0100 (BST)
From: "Damian Parker" <damian at damosoft.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [SC.LUG]? Re:? Macc.? Meetings.
To: South? Cheshire? GNU/Linux? Users? 	<sc at mailman.lug.org.uk>

Paul Alexander said:

>> |Maybe we should have Macclesfield meets? esp after a look in the
>> |phone book
>> |
>> |Robert (also from Macc)
>>

>> Macclesfield meets would work for me too,  any suggestions for a
>> meeting place?.

Damian Parker said:
Good for me too.

Yup, Macc is OK for me. I only know a couple of pubs there; Waters Green Tavern is good for beer, but not sure they have aside room or anything (useful for the station though) and erm, can't remember the name of the other place, but it's about 5 minutes walk from Christ church if that's any help (bell ringers tend to navigate using church towers and pubs!!! :) )
-- Simeon