[SC.LUG] Wi-Fi

Gareth Westwood gareth at wffsystems.co.uk
Fri Apr 23 12:02:56 BST 2004

Gareth Westwood wrote:

> Rick [Kitty5] wrote:
>
>> On Thursday 15 April 2004 15:10, Gareth Westwood wrote:
>>

>>> Am going to be setting a D-link DWL 510 in the next couple of days
>>> (probably) will let you guys know how I get on.
>>>

>> Just be aware that dlink have a nasty habit of revising their
>> products and not mentioning the differences
>>

> Thanks for that pointer.
>
> Booting a gentoo Live CD and then RH 8.0 to see what they make of it
> is on the agenda for later on today, watch this space.

Gave it a bash and neither of the above methods worked. Will have to do
some trawling and get it running the good old fashioned hard way.

--
Gareth Westwood
WFF Systems Ltd

www.wffsystems.co.uk

Disclaimer: WFF Systems Ltd - This email and any files transmitted with
it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed.  Access, copying, dissemination
or re-use of information in it by anyone else is unauthorised. If you
have received this message in error, please contact us by return of
mail. Although this e-mail and its attachments have been screened and
are believed to be free from any virus, it is the responsibility of the
recipient to ensure that they are virus free. WFF Systems Ltd will not
accept liability for any damage caused by a virus.