[SC.LUG] Re: [linux-users] Re: Infopoints

Richard Smedley richard.smedley03 at ntlworld.com
Sun Apr 25 19:16:54 BST 2004

Jono Bacon wrote:

>Hi Richard,
>
>I have marked you down for the Manchester fair. Do you
>have people who can you out with this?
>
>I am going to be arranging dates next week.
>
>  Jono

Hello Jono,

I'm unavailable 'til after 3rd of May - I take it you weren't
planning on anything that soon? I should be around to
talk dates, though. :)

I've cc'd this to Mcr and Cheshire groups, to see who wants
to come along - everyone welcome ;-)

- Richard

[apologies for not snipping the post below, but it is otherwise only
available in the password-protected Mcr archive, so I've left it in
for the SC.LUG subscribers]