[SC.LUG] Linux is Everywhere.

Ewan Leith ewan at longwords.org
Mon Apr 26 19:53:34 BST 2004

I still prefer the original IBM linux advert where an IT manager is
about to call the police about his entire computer room being stolen,
until one of his staff points to a little fridge sized S/390 mainframe
running linux in the corner and says "That's it".

I think it was the first time i ever saw a linux pengiun come up in any
way outside of computer websites, i was gobsmacked :)

Ewan